Note: Ball bearings are lubricated with imported grease in our factory, please wash thoroughly after contact.
Live Smart, Live Better.
DAFUNY Ball Bearings
DAFUNY 20 pack 608-2RS ball bearings are made of bearing steel and the lifespan is longer than carbon steel.
- These elements can be one of the following types: ball, cylindrical, spherical,
barrel, needle, spindle, ortapered. All rolling bearings are open, shielded, or sealed.
- Sealed bearings are lubricated with oil or grease in the bearing factory, while
open and shielded bearings are meant to be lubricated in place,
with periodic reapplication of lubrication, based on use.
- Theshield protects the working parts of the bearing from environmental debris
that may be introduced and could reduce the ball bearing speed and lifespan.
- Rolling bearings are used in a range of applications from agricultural machinery
to conveying equipment, robotics,dental equipment, elevators, rolling mills, ship rudder shafts, skateboards, inline skates, scooters and aggregate crushers, among others.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DAFUNY Ball Bearings : If these small ball bearings don’t live up to your expectations, please let us know. You take NO RISK when you purchase with us. But we’re betting you’ll fall in love with these 608 bearings , and a team of wild horses couldn’t get them out of your hands and make you send them back. You’ll probably order MORE!
- Pack of 20 pcs 608-2RS steel ball bearings (8x22x7mm), double-rubber sealed deep groove.
- This 608 2RS shielded 8x22x7 miniature ball bearing is a single-row bearings for supporting radial loads. The bearings is made of bearing steel for durability and resistance to rust, corrosion and deformity under heavy loads, and is Shields on both sides keeping lubricant in and contaminants out.
- It has a revolutions per minute (RPM) limit of 34,000 with grease lubrication.
- Rolling bearings use rolling elements to maintain the separation between moving parts to reduce rotational friction and support radial and axial loads.